Vidyasiri Scholarship is provided financial aid the students of Karnataka state for continuing their education. Vidyasiri, Government of Karnataka has published Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme for SC, ST, and OBC Candidate for Pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Vidyasiri Karnataka ePASS Scholarship
Karnataka ePASS Vidyasiri Scholarship provides an opportunity to Student Zone of state of Karnataka who are interested in studying but didn’t due to financial conditions. Interested applicants can apply by filling Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration form.
Apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
Applicants willing to applying for Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Scholarship scheme are required to fulfill all eligibility norms. Eligible one can apply fill online vidyasiri scholarship application form 2019 by following the below mentioned guidelines
To know more about the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 must go through this page till beneath section which is well furnished by the team members of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com
|Scholarship Organized By||Karnataka State Government|
|Name of Scholarship||Epass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019|
|Eligibility for Scholarship||9th to 12th and UG, PG|
|Amount of Scholarship||1500/-|
About Vidyasiri Karepass Scholarship
Students who are not able to get proper education due to financial problem, for them government of Karnataka provides vidyasiri scholarship for supporting financial to make every child educated in the state of Karnataka.
Only citizen of Karnataka can apply for this Vidyasiri Karepass scholarship scheme. Those who will be shortlisted will get hostel fee, mess fee, examination fee and other fees in their account every year.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship:
- The income of Candidate’s parents must be less than 2 lakh per annum for both ST/SC categories
- The income of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by government
- The student should be the resident of Karnataka state.
- Students belonging to Cristian family must not have an annual income higher than 2.5lakhs
- Those who reside in a hostel or PG can also apply for this Vidyasiri scholarship
- Student should have passed all previous exams without backlog.
- Students belonging to minority section, a backward class can also apply
How to Apply for KAR E-Pass Scholarship 2019?
- First of all, you need to reach at the official website that is karepass.cgg.gov.in to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
- On the home page, applying students need to go through the “Apply Online” link
- After that follow the ‘Fresh for Hostel’ link from the next page
- The new page will be open on your screen asking some details as registration or admit card number, year of pass, date of birth, etc
- Once, you fill the essential information, must fill income details of your parents
- After that relevant credentials like as caste and income certificates etc
- After that press the “Submit” button for final submission and you will get final application number.
- You must note down this page as it is used to check the Karnataka Vidyasiri status.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Required Documents:
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Karnataka ePass Application Status 2019:
Those who want to apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship online applications and want to check Vidyasiri Scholarship status need to go through the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri. To clutch the precise details of status, you need fill certain information like Application number, academic year etc. The interface looks exactly like below.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 Amount:
- As per the Vidyasiri Karnataka scheme, around 20000 students will take the benefit of this Pre/Post Matric scholarship for 10 months.
- The state government will provide the Rs. 1500/- to eligible students.
- When the eligible students will shortlisted for the Vidyasiri Scholarship the scholarship will be deposit into the bank account of them
- Students can also dial 080-65970005 to contact to the Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Important Dates:
- Fresh Hostel registrations for online applications for Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: Updating Soon
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: Updating Soon
To get more details about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 aspirants are advised to follow Official Link. Also you can book this page www.nationalscholarshipindia.com by using Ctrl+D key to grab more information.