Applications are invited against Prime Minister Research Fellowship through online mode only. Contenders can submit the application form till 30th September 2019 for Prime Minister Fellowship December 2019.
PMRF Fellowship Scheme is aimed at attracting the talent pool of country to Ph.D Courses of Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for carrying out research in Cutting Edge Science and Technology field.
Prime Minister Fellowship Apply Online Last Date-30-09-2019!!!
Application window for PMRF December 2019 will be opened till 11 pm on 30-09-2019. In the Prime Minister Fellowship Online Application Form, all fields and attachments are required except for the broad discipline field.
Go through the below section of this page of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com to get complete details regarding Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2019. Please have a Glance for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme!!!
Prime Minister Fellowship Eligibility:
- Candidates must have have completed or be pursuing the final year of four (or five) year undergraduate or five year integrated M.Tech or five year integrated M.Sc. or five year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IIEST/IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs and centrally funded IIITs.
- Applicant should have secured at least CGPA/CPI of 8.0 (in scale of 10.0) for PMRF Fellowship.
- For applicants in five year integrated or dual degree programs if separate CGPAs/CPIs are awarded for UG and PG parts of the program then the CGPA/CPI of UG part (first four year) will be considered for Prime Minister Research Fellowship.
- Entrants must have completed the required academic qualification in the last five years against PMRF December 2019.
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Amount:
- Applicants will get the fellowship of Rs.70,000/- per month for the first two years.
- 75,000/- per month for the 3rd year, and Rs.80,000/- per month in the 4th and 5th years.
- Apart from this, a research grant of Rs.2.00 lakh per year will be provided to each of the Fellows for a period of 5 years to cover their academic contingency expenses and for foreign/national travel expenses.
PMRF Fellowship Selection Process:
Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of Screening by the Reviewers and final selection by the Selection Committee for each broad discipline to ensure selection of the best talent against PMRF Scholarship.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a written and/or interview at the Nodal Institute. Final selection of shortlisted applicants will be made based on the performance in the interview for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme.
Way to Fill Prime Minister Fellowship Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.pmrf.in for Prime Minister Research Fellowship December 2019
- On home page of official website go to “PMRF December 2019” section and hit “PMRF December 2019 Website” link.
- Now hit on “Apply Online” online to fill Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Then read all the instructions carefully against Prime Minister Scholarship.
- Fill the Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form with correct details and hit register option against Prime Minister Fellowship.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Prime Minister Scholarship Online Form.
- Check form Prime Minister Fellowship Online Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- The address for correspondence should be your permanent address; it is where the final offer letter to the selected applicants will be sent.
- Filling of broad discipline(s): An applicant can fill in up to five broad disciplines for each of which the applicant will be assessed.
Important Date for Prime Minister Fellowship:
Prime Minister Fellowship Last Date: 30-09-2019
Prime Minister Fellowship Venue and Date for Interview:
|Venue for Interview||Tentative date(s) for Interview for Prime Minister Fellowship||Broad Discipline|
|IIT Madras||18-11-2019||Engineering Design|
|IIT Kharagpur||02-12-2019||Agriculture and Food Engineering|
|IIT Bombay||12-12-2019||Biomedical Engineering|
|IIT Bombay||11-12-2019||Biological Sciences|
|IIT Gandhinagar||10-12-2019||Chemical Engineering|
|IIT Bombay||11-12-2019 and
|IIT Roorkee||06-12-2019 and
|IIT Delhi||08-12-2019 and
|IIT Kanpur||04-12-2019 and
|IIT Madras||17-12-2019||Aerospace Engineering|
|IISc Bangalore||15-12-2019 and
|Interdisciplinary Programs in Science and Engineering|
|IIT Hyderabad||13-12-2019 and
|Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering|
|IIT Kharagpur||02-12-2019||Architecture and Regional Planning|
|IIT Madras||17-12-2019 and
|IIT (ISM) Dhanbad||03-12-2019||Mining, Mineral, Coal and Energy sector|
|IIT Madras||18-12-2019||Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture|
|IIT Delhi||08-12-2019||Textile Technology|
Press above provided official link to get complete details regarding Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2019. Stay connected with this web portal of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com for upcoming details. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl + D key for Prime Minister Fellowship.