Apply Online for INSPIRE Scholarship !! This Scholarship Scheme offers standing opportunity to the candidates for pursuing Doctoral Research at any recognized University or Institute in India at the level same as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates.
Students who wish to apply for INSPIRE Fellowships, must submit the online application form before the last date that is 10-10-2019. There is a provision of 1000 INSPIRE Fellowships to be offered every year to eligible students and each Fellowship is tenable for a maximum period of 5 years or completion of their PhD degree, whichever is earlier.
INSPIRE Fellowship Scheme 2019:
INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. / M.Sc and 1st Rank Holder at University level examination in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations.
In order to grab more details regarding INSPIRE Scholarship 2019, offered by Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Technology you are required to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com
Inspire Scholarship Scheme:
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC)
INSPIRE Scholarship 2019:
INSPIRE Scholarship offers financial support in the form of a Fellowship as per GoI norms fellowship and research grant to the candidate. There is a provision of 1000 INSPIRE Fellowships to be offered every year to eligible students and each Fellowship is tenable for a maximum period of five years or completion of their PhD degree, whichever is earlier.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Applying contenders for Inspire Fellowship Programme/ Inspire Scheme have to fulfill below mentioned requirements in appropriate manner.
- INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. / M.Sc.
- 1st Rank Holder at University level examination in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India.
- 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate/Post-graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) of the entire course/ program.
Press Here For INSPIRE Fellowship Advertisement
Release of Fellowship amount:
- The fund with respect to INSPIRE Fellows shall be made available with the Host institution by the Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi for payment of the Fellowship.
- To consider of releasing fellowship to an ongoing Fellow, the amount of unspent balance on account of Fellowship including HRA shall be less than Rs. 40,000.
Completion of Fellowship Tenure and Award of Ph.D. degree:
On completion of the tenure of Inspire Fellowship/ Inspire Scheme, the INSPIRE Fellow shall be required to provide the copy of the awarding of Ph.D. degree certificate along with soft copy of thesis and the complete financial documents (SE, UC) to final settlement of the fellow.
Press Here For INSPIRE Scholarship Guidelines
Inspire Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Selection among the eligible applicants is done in two stages i.e. Level I and Level II.
- Candidates are hereby informed that, who have already admitted in to Ph.D. Program in S&T prior to submitting application and selected at both Level I & Level II, will be awarded with Final Offer of the INSPIRE Fellowship.
- Applicants who have not admitted in to Ph.D. Program in S&T prior to submitting application and selected only in Level I, will be awarded with the Provisional Offer of INSPIRE Fellowship.
- The Provisional Offer is made on the basis of scrutiny of application along with required documents (Level I) submitted by the applicant.
- However, the Final Offer is made on the basis of evaluation of the application in Level II on i) Academic merit ii) Host Institution including Research Supervisor and iii) the detailed Research Proposal by the Expert Panel.
How to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship 2019?
Interested candidates can apply for INSPIRE Scholarship India/ INSPIRE Programme through online mode from the official website by following the steps tailored below:
- First of all, contenders need to go through the Official website is www.online-inspire.gov.in to apply for INSPIRE Programme
- On the Home Page, hit “Scholarship” link from “Announcement” section. Go through the notification carefully.
- Now you have to follow ‘Sign In’ section from right side of home page and select link ‘Register here’ link.
- New candidates need to register themselves, select link ‘Register here’.
- After that you have to fill the registration form with required information and after that INSPIRE Scholarship Candidate Login to your account.
- After registration, you have to use Inspire Fellowship Login credentials and login to your account.
- Fill the INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form/ Inspire Scholarship Application Form very carefully with all relevant details.
- Upload your passport size photo and scan copies of documents in concern to qualification for Inspire Registration.
- After filling the application form submit it within the given period of time
- At last, take the printout of INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form for further use.
Documents to be uploaded with INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form
|Document||Remarks||File Size- Maximum|
|Passport Size Photograph||Compulsory||50 KB|
|Community /Caste Certificate||only if the applicant belongs to OBC /SC /ST||1 MB|
|Eligibility Note/Advisory Note||Not Compulsory
If provided by the State/Central Board
|Class 10 Mark sheet||Compulsory- For Date of Birth Proof||1 MB|
|Class 12 Mark Sheet||Compulsory||1 MB|
|Certificate specifying Rank
or Award in JEE (Main)/
JEE (Advanced) / AIPMT/
KVPY / JBNSTS/ NTSE /
|Only if eligible under this criterion||1 MB|
|Endorsement Form signed by the Principal
of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the
Read Here: Step By Step Online Registration Process For Scholarship
Inspire Scholarship Renewal 2019:
The INSPIRE Programme will be continued on the basis of candidate’s academic performance in the examination held by the university. The second thing on which the INSPIRE Scholarship based is recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
Beneficial Applicants have to apply for the renewal of the inspire scholarship every year and based on the performance of the candidate the scholarship will be renewed.
Termination Or Discontinuation of INSPIRE Fellowship shall occur at the following events:
- Upon successful viva-voce of awarding Ph.D. degree or completion of 5year 6 Fellowship’s tenure, whichever is earlier.
- Failed to gain admission into Ph.D. within 365 days after issuing Provisional Offer.
- Non-Acceptance of Final Offer within 30 days from the date of Final Offer issued.
- In case, any of the previous admissions by the Fellow is/are found wrong and the Fellow found ineligible in future for any reasons (including any unintentional computer error or printer’s devil etc.
Inspire Scholarship Date:
- Online application available up to: 10-09-2019
- Inspire Scholarship Last Date: 10-10-2019
To grab more details regarding INSPIRE Scholarship 2019 you may check the Official Link while you can be connected with our page which is designed by the team of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com