Apply online for CCRT Scholarship !! Applications are invited by Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, Ministry of Culture, for the award of Junior and Senior Fellowship for undertaking research oriented projects in the field of Performing, Literary, Plastic Arts and New Areas related to Culture.
Interested candidates towards CTSSS Scholarship 2019 must submit the application form before the last date that is 16-10-2019. Scroll down the complete page to know more about Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship.
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship 2019:
Candidate’s selection for CCRT Junior/Senior Fellowship will be made on the basis of their performance in interview round. Final decision will be taken by the authorities of Center for Cultural Resources and Training and Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
For getting rest of the information about CCRT Scholarship 2019, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com.
Number of CCRT Scholarship:
|CCRT Senior Fellowship||200|
|CCRT Junior Fellowship||200|
CCRT Scholarship Amount:
CCRT Junior Fellowship:
Candidates in the age group of 25-40 years will be given an amount of Rs.10, 000 per month for a maximum period of 2 years. Age will be reckoned as 01-04-2019 for the year 2019.
CCRT Senior Fellowship:
Artistes in the age group above 40 years will be awarded an amount of Rs.20, 000 per month for a maximum period of 2 years. Age will be reckoned as 01-04-2019 for the year 2019.
CCRT Scholarship Selection Process:
- Candidate’s selection for CCRT Junior/Senior Fellowship/ Cultural Resources and Training Fellowship will be made on the basis of their applications and their performance in interview round.
- Final decision will be taken by the authorities of Center for Cultural Resources and Training and Ministry of Culture.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the documentary requirements on the email address provided by them in their applications.
CCRT Scholarship Fields:
|In the Field of Performing, Literary, and Plastic Arts|
|Performing Arts (Music/Dance/Theatre/Folk Traditional & Indigenous Arts including Puppetry)|
|Literary Arts (Travelogue/History & Theory of Literature)|
|Plastic Arts (Graphics/Sculpture/Painting including Folk Paintings and Research Work on Traditional Paintings/Creative Photography)|
|In New Areas related to Culture|
|Sociology of Culture|
|Structural and Engineering Aspects of Monuments|
|Scientific and Technical aspects of Conservation|
|Management aspects of Art and Heritage|
|Studies relating to application of Science and technology in areas related to culture and creativity|
What after getting CCRT Scholarship?
- The awardees will submit a six-monthly progress report. In cases where such reports are not received timely, the Ministry may withhold further releases of the Fellowship amount.
- The selected candidates will have to undertake academic or application oriented research work on projects for which they have been awarded the fellowship.
|CCRT Scholarship Advertisement 2019||Check Here|
|How To Apply for CCRT Scholarship 2019||Check Here|
|CCRT Scholarship Instructions 2019||Check Here|
How to fill CCRT Scholarship form 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Press on “Scheme for Award of Fellowships to Outstanding Persons in the Field of Culture” link on the home page.
- On the new page press the suitable link such as:
“Senior/Junior Fellowship Scheme- Advertisement 2019”
“Senior/Junior Fellowship Scheme- How To Apply 2019”
“Senior/Junior Fellowship Scheme- Instructions 2019”
- After that read all the instructions and then go back to the previous page. After that press on Apply Online tab and fill the CCRT Online Application form with required details.
- Upload the documents and at last take a print out of CCRT Scholarship form for further use
- You all are advised to keep a print-out of the filled in CCRT application form, which they will be obligatory to send to the CCRT if they get shortlisted.
If final and six monthly Project Reports are proposed to be submitted in a language other than English/Hindi, then you may give the 500 words project summary in English/Hindi translation or send a print out of the application form along with project summary in the chosen language, to the Director, CCRT, 15A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
CCRT Scholarship Important dates:
Last date to apply for CCRT Scholarship: 16-10-2019
Go through the official link to know more about CCRT Scholarship 2019 – 2019. Dear candidates stay in touch with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.