Apply now for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship !! Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents; and have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% or more marks and are continuing their +2 Studies.
Those students, who wish to apply for SGC Scheme, must submit the application form before the last date that is 05-10-2018. The main reason behind issuing such scheme is to promote education for girls who want to continue their studies. CBSE merit scholarship scheme can be accessed via online mode.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
Students are hereby informed that rate of scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A CBSE Merit Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
The scheme is aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students. For completed details, go through this page, made by the team members of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Allocation of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship List:
The number of scholarships for a scrupulous year shall be inconsistent and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students”, secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Only those candidates who are pursuing class XI & XII class from CBSE affiliated Schools, can fill and submit CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal Form 2019. Students should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents to avail such scholarship scheme.
Eligibility for CBSE Single Girl Child 2019 Scholarship Scheme:
- Applying contenders should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year.
- Contenders must be student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship & Mode Of Payment:
- Contenders will receive Rs. 500/- per month as a CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for +2 Studies by the Central Bureau of Secondary Education.
- A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
|Class||Scholarship Per Month||Total Scholarship|
|Class 11||Rs. 500||Rs. 6000|
|Class 12||Rs. 500||Rs. 6000|
|Total Scholarship for 2 years||Rs. 12000|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 Renewal:
- The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will be renewed only when the candidate has passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in class 11.
- If a candidate changes her course/school in the meantime then renewal or continuation of the scholarship will depend upon the board’s decision.
- Candidates must attend the school regularly while avoiding punishable activities because if in any case scholarship is cancelled, it will not be renewed.
Applying Process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for Class 12th
Students can apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship by CBSE by following some hassle free steps which are well mentioned below!!
Step 1: Visit CBSE Scholarship Portal
- Contenders have to reach to the cbse.nic.in. After that press “CBSE Website” link.
- Hit on छात्रवृत्ति link which is placed at the bottom of the home page.
Step 2: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Status
- Then contenders have to check the status of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 by pressing on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to press on appropriate link to Apply Online
- After that, you must read the complete instructions and eligible contenders must enter requisite details in the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2019 by pressing “GC-X – Fresh Application” link.
Step 3: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship form 2019
- Contenders have to enter their roll number and certificate number as printed on their class X certificate and press on “Proceed” tab.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form. Kindly note down the registration number as it will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- After that, press on “Upload Documents” link and upload the documents as stated below:
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Passport Size photograph and signature.
Step 5: Final Submission
- Scan the above two documents, that is Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
- Recheck the complete form in appropriate manner and go to “Upload Documents” Option.
- Now press on print “Confirmation Page” and generate the Confirmation page.
- Enclose the duly fill and signed confirmation page in an envelope.
- At last send your form to “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), Cbse, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi 110 092.
CBSE Merit Scholarships for Single Girl Child Selection Procedure 2019:
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks or 6.2% CGPA grades in class10 of CBSE board.
- Candidate must be pursuing her class 11 & 12 education from a CBSE affiliated school.
- In class 10, tuition fee must not exceed Rs. 1500 p.m. while in class 11 and 12 it should not increase more than 10%.
Press Here For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Guidelines
Documents sent with the CBSE Merit Scholarship form:
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2019 issued by CBSE.
- Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Date To Remember:
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Starts||05-09-2019|
|Last date to apply for the scholarship||05-10-2019|
Contact Details for cbse.nic.in Single Girl Child Scholarship:
Central Board of Secondary Education (Head Office)
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 details can be collected by the contenders by going through the above provided direct link which is well provided by the team members of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com