Apply online for Bihar Scholarship!! Students who belong to OBC, SC, and ST category may apply for Bihar Post & Pre-Matric, MCM Scholarship. In this concern you have to fill the Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2019 before the last date that is 30-09-2019.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue higher studies. Scroll down the entire page to know more about Bihar Post & Pre-Matric Scholarship/ Bihar MCM Scholarship.
Bihar Scholarship Registration 2019:
You all are informed that 30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. In case sufficient number of eligible girl students is not available, then the balance earmarked scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
Selection of the contenders for the available scheme will be made on the basis of their academic record. So applicants should apply now for Bihar Scholarship 2019 directly from this page, which is well equipped by the team of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship
Scope of Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship:
The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Administration concerned.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship:
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Bihar Scholarship Amount:
|Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/-p.a. subject to actuals|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- p.m. subject to actuals|
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship Selection Process:
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Inter-se selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In case of the renewal applications, such applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Bihar Pre Matric Renewal Of Scholarship:
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks.
Press Here For Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship Notification
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
Scope of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship:
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private higher secondary school/college/university, including such residential institutes of the Government and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship:
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered:
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Read Here: Step By Step Online Registration Process For Scholarship
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Selection Process:
Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Bihar Post Matric Renewal Of Scholarship:
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the examination.
Press Here For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Notification
Bihar Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Scope of Bihar Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:
These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through State Government/UT Administration or an Agency designated by the State Government/UT Administration for this purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:
- You should possess Higher Secondary Certificate /Graduation Degree with not less than 50% marks against Bihar Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship.
- These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through State Government/UT Administration
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
- The Income Certificate would remain valid for One Year.
Rate Of Scholarship:
|Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum ( Rs.1000 p.m.)||Rs.5,000/- per annum. ( Rs.500 p.m.)|
|Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Bihar Scholarship Selection Process:
Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
Modification of Bihar Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:
Minor modification in the Scheme with no financial implication may be made by the Competent Authority in the Ministry without seeking recourse to SFC/EFC/Cabinet. However, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure would be consulted.
Press Here For Bihar MCM Scholarship Notification
How to fill BCECE Scholarship Online Form 2019?
- Visit the official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in for Bihar Scholarship Form/ Bihar Scholarship Online Form.
- On the home page select suitable link to fill Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form. Go through the BCECE Scholarship eligibility.
- You need to fill the application form of Bihar Scholarship 2019-19 Online in correct manner and Upload below mentioned documents in suitable way and recheck the complete form once.
- Hit the “Submit Form” tab and take a print out of the Bihar Scholarship Form 2019 for future reference. Applicants can also check the Bihar Scholarship Application Status from official website.
Bihar Scholarship Important Dates:
Bihar Scholarship Last Date: 30-09-2019
To get rest of the details about Bihar Scholarship 2019, you need to visit the official link. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with this page www.nationalscholarshipindia.com for getting more updates.