Online registration process for AICTE Scholarship is going on!!! All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is providing great help to Girls & Disabled candidates through Pragati/ Saksham Scheme.
Individuals those who willing to apply against AICTE Scholarship need to match the required eligibility criteria then they can go through the official website of the organization. Last date to complete the AICTE Scholarship Registration Process is 10-10-2019.
AICTE Scholarship for Girls and Disabled:
Selection against All India Council for Technical Education Scholarship Scheme will be done on the basis of merit list. Respective Tuition Fee and Incidentals Charges will be offered to those applicants who get selected for AICTE Scholarship.
Take a look at the below section of this web page which is well structured by the team of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com and get complete details regarding AICTE Scholarship 2019. Match the eligibility criteria and apply against AICTE Current Scholarship.
AICTE Scholarship Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Total Number of Scholarships|
|Pragati Scheme||4000 per Annum ( 2000 for Degree and 2000 for Diploma)|
|Saksham Scheme||1000 per Annum ( 500 for Degree and 500 for Diploma)|
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Scholarship:
For AICTE Pragati Scholarship:
- Individual those who want to apply against AICTE Scholarship Pragati Scheme should be admitted to 1st year of Degree/ Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government.
- Two Girls Child per family are eligible and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year can apply for AICTE Scholarship for girls.
For AICTE Saksham Scholarship:
- Individual those who want to apply against AICTE Scholarship Saksham Scheme should be admitted to 1st year of Degree/ Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government.
- Disable student, having disability of not less than 40% and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year are eligible to apply for AICTE Scholarship for disabled.
Amount of AICTE Scholarship:
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, of whichever is less|
|Incidentals Charges||Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months|
Note: In case of Tuition fee waiver/ reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/ Equipment/ Softwares etc.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Selection Process for AICTE 2019 Scholarship:
Selection against AICTE Scholarship Scheme will be done through merit (based on applicants’ performance in qualifying exam to peruse the respective Technical Degree/Diploma course).
How to Apply for AICTE Scholarship 2019 ?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aicte-india.org to apply for AICTE Scholarship.
- Then check “Quick Links” section present at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “Pragati/Saksham Scheme 2019- 19” option and select the suitable link in which scholarship scheme you are interested.
- Follow the general instructions and read the details about All India Council for Technical Education Scholarship Scheme.
- Create a new profile by pressing the “Register Here” button.
- Then you will receive e-mail ID and password, fill them and hit “login” option.
- After that, you need to fill AICTE Scholarship form and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of AICTE Scholarship online form for further use.
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute
- Tuition fee receipt
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category
- AADHAR Card
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
Last date to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2019: 10-10-2019
You can go through the Official Link of the organization and will get further details about AICTE Scholarship 2019. Follow the team of www.nationalscholarshipindia.com on social media to get latest updates on AICTE Latest Scholarships.